Standard temple tours are not what we are about, we try our best go beyond customer expectations. Tours are aimed to enhance your understanding of photography and are recommendable for amateur photographers upwards. We will guide you through the basics of camera settings and help you make better photographs whilst visiting the majestic sites of Angkor.
Please note, ticket prices are now $37 – 1 day pass, $62 – 3 day pass valid for a 10 day period, $72 – 7 day pass valid for a 30 day period.
Typically we start with the iconic Angkor Wat sunrise, then on to Ta Prohm, the jungle temple, staying ahead of the crowds. From there on, we try and find the best places for the available light and avoid the crowds. If customers have specific requests we will always try to accommodate if practical.
- Full day temple tour $175 + $20 tuktuk or $30 air-con car
- Half day temple tour $100 +$15 tuktuk or $25 air-con car
Prices are for 1 or 2 persons private tour
- Transportation to and from your accomodation
- Full guiding & tuition with a professional photographer
- Free water throughout the day
- A wealth of local knowledge on Cambodia and surrounding countries
- Free tripod hire
- Your entrance ticket
- Food & drink, although cold water is supplied.
- Camera gear (although if theres something you need please ask)