Iconic Angkor Photography Workshop
This is our most common workshop. We include the iconic temples of Angkor Wat, Ta Prohm and Bayon, simply because thats what first time visitors want to see.
Typically we start with the iconic Angkor Wat sunrise, then on to Ta Prohm, the jungle temple, staying ahead of the crowds. From there on, we try and find the best places for the available light and avoid the crowds. The final stop is Bayon, making use of the late afternoon soft light. If customers have specific requests we will always try to accommodate if practical.
Please note. The Angkor park is a main tourist attraction and attracts millions of visitors each year, all wanting to see the main iconic structures. While we do our best to avoid the crowds, it is inevitable that some places will be busy.
Angkor photo workshops, the basics
Standard temple tours are not what we are about, we try our best go beyond customer expectations. Tours are aimed to enhance your understanding of photography and are recommendable for amateur photographers upwards. We will guide you through the basics of camera settings and help you make better photographs whilst visiting the majestic sites of Angkor.
Please note, ticket prices are now $37 – 1 day pass, $62 – 3 day pass valid for a 10 day period, $72 – 7 day pass valid for a 30 day period.
If you wish to purchase your pass the day before your visit, the ticket office will only do this from 4.45pm until 5.30pm.
- Full day temple tour $175 + $20 tuktuk or $40 air-con car*
- Half day temple tour $100 +$15 tuktuk or $30 air-con car*
Prices are for 1 or 2 persons private tour (price is for the tour, not per person), see below for workshop options. We may be able to accommodate additional persons, please ask.
* : Subject to variation depending on distance travelled
Contact us for full tour itinerary.
- Transportation to and from your accomodation
- Full guiding & tuition with a professional photographer
- Free water throughout the day
- A wealth of local knowledge on Cambodia and surrounding countries
- Free tripod hire (subject to availability)
- Your entrance ticket
- Food & drink, although cold water is supplied.
- Camera gear (although if theres something you need please ask)