Unseen Angkor Photography Workshop
The Angkor sunrise, as witnessed by thousands of early risers each morning may not be for you. A unique opportunity for those seeking a personal experience, escape the tour groups at the iconic sights of Angkor. If you have visited the temples before, this will give you an unforgettable different perspective.
We may start with an alternative sunrise at Sra Srang, onto Banteay Srey before the crowds. The rest of the day is spent visiting the lesser known temples and a great dosage of Khmer culture, where we will not see any tour groups!
If you desire, there is a possible option of golden hour at Angkor Wat. Although the main temple may be busy at this time, the reflective ponds see few people. An alternative may be a sunset spot far away from the crowds. All workshops are flexible to suit customer requirements.
Angkor photo workshops, the basics
Standard temple tours are not what we are about, we try our best go beyond customer expectations. Tours are aimed to enhance your understanding of photography and are recommendable for amateur photographers upwards. We will guide you through the basics of camera settings and help you make better photographs whilst visiting the majestic sites of Angkor.
Please note, ticket prices are now $37 – 1 day pass, $62 – 3 day pass valid for a 10 day period, $72 – 7 day pass valid for a 30 day period.
If you wish to purchase your pass the day before your visit, the ticket office will only do this from 4.45pm until 5.30pm.
- Full day temple tour $175 + $20 tuktuk or $40 air-con car*
- Half day temple tour $100 +$15 tuktuk or $30 air-con car*
Prices are for 1 or 2 persons private tour (price is for the tour, not per person). We may be able to accommodate additional persons, please ask.
* : Subject to variation depending on distance travelled
Contact us for full tour itinerary.
- Transportation to and from your accomodation
- Full guiding & tuition with a professional photographer
- Free water throughout the day
- A wealth of local knowledge on Cambodia and surrounding countries
- Free tripod hire
- Your entrance ticket
- Food & drink, although cold water is supplied.
- Camera gear (although if theres something you need please ask)